First of all, many people would ask what is anti-glare? how to choose a screen with anti-glare or not？
Anti-GlareGlass, also known as AG glass, It is a kind of glass that is specially processed on the glass surface. Its characteristic is to make the original glass reflective surface into a matte non-reflective surface (the surface is uneven). The principle is to process both sides or one side of high-quality glass sheets through special processing. Compared with ordinary glass, it has a lower reflectivity. The reflectivity of light is reduced from 8% to less than 1%. The technology creates a clear and transparent visual effect so that the viewer can experience a better sensory vision.
Comparison between the ordinary glass and anti-glare glass
Such as in interactive flat panel displays, the performance requirements of the display will be higher than that of home civilian use, how to effectively prevent the occurrence of glare and other phenomena? Or is it to reduce the impact of glare to a reasonable range? First, let's see the picture:
Regular touch screen without an anti-glare screen
The above picture shows the effect of an interactive touch screen without anti-glare treatment in the conference room. The current status of the overall industry is that regular interactive touch screens will not have an additional layer of anti-glare glass on the surface of the LCD screen, which is directly The surface of the LCD screen is exposed. It is difficult to achieve anti-glare without anti-glare glass. Unless the LCD screen itself comes with anti-glare technology, some of the previous plasma screens have AG anti-glare technology.In the case of an interactive flat panel display or an all-in-one machine, the surface must be with a layer of tempered glass. The conventional standard is ordinary tempered glass without any treatment, then we can now process its tempered glass and change it. It becomes an anti-glare tempered glass, which solves the problem, and its final display effect will not be affected, nor will it affect the screen resolution. After adding anti-glare treatment, the display effect is like this:
Interactive flat panel displays with anti-glare screen
Advantages of anti-glare Thinkpane interactive flat panel:
1. Reduce the interference of environmental reflection, improve the viewing angle and brightness of the display screen, reduce the screen reflection, enhance the visual effect of the person on the screen and the digital, and make the image clearer and more realistic.
2.The screen has the characteristics of high contrast, high resolution, wide viewing angle, and anti-ambient light.
3. It is not necessary to use an additional screen surface protective layer and has the functions of reducing glare and maximizing image contrast and sharpness.
4. Adopt a special glass curtain with a low thermal expansion coefficient.
5. The combined screen has a good overall feeling, and the hard screen surface is flat and difficult to deform under various environments.
6. When the glass is destroyed, the fragments formed are like honeycomb particles with small obtuse angles, which is not easy to cause harm to the human body.