Q: Touch or digital ink is inaccurate on the interactive flat panel display.
A: 1. Open the Start menu on the desktop;
2. Click on Control Panel;
3. Choose “Hardware and Sound”;
4. Select "Tablet PC Input Panel" under the "Tablet PC Settings";
5. Click “Reset” and then click the “Calibrate” button to calibrate according to the on-screen instructions, as shown below:
6. After finish the calibration, select "Confirm and Save”, and test the touch function.
Q: How to adjust the aspect ratio of the projector? How to correct the image shape when it has a key
A: 1. After connecting to the computer, switch on the projector and set the aspect ratio. The aspect ratio of the 85” infrared IWB is 4:3. Besides, you can set the color, brightness, contrast, etc. as needed.
2. Keystone correction, in other words, is whether the projected image is a rectangle. If it is a trapezoid, close the "Auto Keystone Correction" option, select the "Keystone Correction" command, pressing the left and right buttons on the remote control adjust it until the image is evenly rectangular.
Q: The touch is unresponsive since the USB cable has connected to the interactive whiteboard.
A: The touch stops working usually due to the USB port. The port may be aging since the computer is used for a long time. If the computer is used for a long time, it may result in the aging port. 1. Try another USB port. If it doesn't work, try another computer. 2. If it doesn’t matter with the computer, contact the after-sale service for a new USB cable.
Q: There is no sound on the computer when connecting to the projector and interactive whiteboard.
A: 1. Verify the computer is Windows XP or Windows7 operation system. (1) Click the Volume icon in the taskbar’s notification area, and click the Volume Mixer to change the sound player;
(2) If it is still not working, follow the steps: Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound, right click on the Realtek High Definition Audio, and choose the command of “Set as the default communication device”; if not, try other modes as the default mode, and test the sound.
2. For Windows 10 OS, click the Volume icon in the taskbar’s notification area, select the command of "Conexant SmartAudio HD" by the button’s drop-down menu.
Q: The projected image has a keystone effect.
A: Press the Menu button on the projector remote control, turn off the state of the “Auto Keystone Correction” on the third page; choose “Keystone Correction” option, and adjust the slider to correct the image shape by pressing the left and right button on the remote control.
Q: The touch points behave erratically on the IWB, and they are interfered by the surrounding
A: 1. Wipe the Thinkpanel interactive whiteboard frame gently with a clean wet cloth. NOTE: The wet cloth must be wrung out, do not let water drip into the frame. 2. Do not hold the interactive whiteboard by hand or do not use any objects to block the inside of the interactive whiteboard frame when writing or operating. It will cause inaccurate touch or digital ink.
Q: The projected image is fuzzy and slightly distorted.
A: 1. The image is fuzzy: Adjust the black wrench under the projector bulb by moving it to the left and right until it occurs a clear image. As shown below:
2. Image distortion: After connecting the projector, right-click on the desktop and select the Screen Resolution. Just adjust the resolution to 1024*768
Q: The projector doesn’t show the computer screen after connection.
A: Check which port the projector is connected to the computer by pressing the Signal button on the projector remote control. Then change to the corresponding signal.
Q: Touch or digital ink is inaccurate on the interactive whiteboard.
A: 1. Recalibration. Hold the pen as far to the nib as possible on the center of the calibration dot. The angle between the pen and the screen needs to be 90 degrees. Try to prevent the hands or other opaque objects from blocking the infrared frame, to avoid the inaccurate touch after calibration. 2. Check the resolution of the projector and the computer. A mismatch of resolution between computer and projector will cause inaccurate touch. (1) Change the computer’s resolution to 1024*768, and check whether the touch or ink is accurate after recalibration;
(2) Unplug the HDMI or VGA cable that connects the computer to the projector, and adjust the resolution of the computer to 1024*768; plug in the output cable of the projector to connect to the computer, then adjust the resolution to 1024*768 and recalibrate it to check if the ink is accurate.
Q: The touch function on the interactive whiteboard is not working.
A: 1. Check if the USB cable is connected to the Thinkpanel interactive whiteboardand computer. 2. The touch function on the Thinkpanel interactive whiteboard has not worked yet after the connection, you need to unplug the USB cable and plug it back in again or change a USB port.
Q: Why does the message "No interactive whiteboard is connected" appear when calibration?
A: 1. Check if the USB cable is connected to the Thinkpanel interactive whiteboard and computer. 2. If there is still a dialogue box after the connection, you need to access the Device Manager on your computer. Expand Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller to check if there are some yellow exclamation marks next to the drivers. If yes, right click on the driver and then select “Update Driver Software”.
Q: Why is the projector image upside down?
Q: Why is the projector image upside down? A: After connecting to the computer, press the Menu button on the projector remote control, use the up/down arrow to get to the Projection on the fourth page, and change it to the “Front/Ceiling” mode, as shown below: